甘い気持ちまるかじり


I am alive only because of your existence…
We definitely have love between us... That is LOVE naturally…

Before the rain, I was at the Café in deep thought
The coloured clouds may not be connected but me loving you will never change

Although I feel very naïve in the past, but now I have become stronger
Please stay by my side and watch me, that is LOVE naturally...

Thinking while drinking coffee, just like a beautiful scene in the movies..
Just afraid things won’t be the same, but when it will becomes the same again
I know it would never change forever again

Now we need each other, because of the mutual love between us
Please stay by my side and watch me, that is LOVE naturally..

Now I will sometimes try my best, sometimes I will fail, but you don’t have to worry
Just passing each minute, each second, boldly taking a big bite out of those sweet feelings

Now we are inseparable
I will stay by your side forever, that is LOVE naturally

Now I am alive only because of your existence
We definitely have love between us, that is LOVE naturally

- Take a big bite out of those sweet feelings -
..Start of something new..
Posted by Picasa

No comments: