Summer in the RAIN

Last SUMMER .. My memories, i'll never forget ..

WHEN you know me loved someone not you, ARE YOU OKAY?

I'm so SOORY..

Photobucket

in the RAIN .. DID you miss me ?..

IF someone really love me, do you know! I HATED alone ..

Although we are just bestfriend, but i still need someone alway beside me ..

TOMORROW WILL COME

I want to make we'll SMILE ^__^

Tonight, it's big RAINNING .. SUMMER in CITY, it is so HOT

NOW I'm so SAD .. Need some one's HOLD .. Woooh, should be sleepping now.. and listen dZzZb .. Everything come be all RIGHT ..

I love beach in CITY

You should write more ENTRY, i really want to know HOW are you ..

Because i alway into your BLOG and see your PICs.. ^__^"

TRY YOUR BEST ..

.. Inbeside me.. MISSING someone SO..

Posted by Picasa

No comments: