I miss my hometown so much

Danang where I had grown up, is the biggest city on the South Central Coast of Vietnam. I miss my hometown so much, miss views from the window of my house, the ground which is full with childrens' laughs, love the peace of the simple life here...love houses on the back of mountains, love friendly people, too. I love everything belongs my hometown where I lived with my family. Now I was far away from my hometown to study. While many students choose the way to stay here or in bigs places to work when have enough abilities and degrees, I engaged to come back my hometown to work after studying. Sometimes I wonder it is true or false? But finally i still want to continue this way. Sweats, tears, sadness drop in a remote country at the end must give me back something else ?! However , my hands are so small, the desire is too far but the troubles are very much. I really feel exhaust, tired and don't know how I can go to the end of the way i chose.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Sometimes it is hard to go home after living overseas.

Kathryn said...

Sometimes it is hard to go home after living overseas.