Summer vacation is comming soon!

Summer vacation is comming soon. Do you have any plans for summer vacation. I have not made plans yet, but I will get driver's license during summer vacation. In spring break, I went to UW with my best friend. When I waited for her, she came with driving car. I was surprised and I thought she was cool because she drove a car. Moreover, she drove her own car. She have already had her own car. I was surprised again. Since then, I want to get driver's license. However, I feel a little anxious about that because I am awkward. When I practice driving, I may have troubles. For example, I step on the gas pedal when I want to stop (just example). Anyway, I go to driver school and get the license in this summer then making some plans traveling to somewhere in U.S :)

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

I'm sure you will get better at driving. Just keep practicing.