Alki Beach, One of my favorite place in Seattle

Seattle has a lot of beautiful places that I've ever lived and studied. If some one ask me "where is your favorite places in Seattle?", I will say that one of my favorites places is Alki Beach in Seattle. Alki Beach is not like a beach you can see in another beaches, there are a lot of different: the water is colder, the beaches themselves are rockier, and the waves generally aren't as big. However, there's something about the area around Alki Beach in West Seattle that I love. During the summer, Alki Beach has a lot of people hanging out either playing volleyball, rollerblading, scuba diving, and the kids play in the water. It's also nice to visit during the fall and winter when it's not as crowded and you can just take a relaxing stroll along the beach, skipping rocks and looking for shells. In addition, when you go there at night, there is a great view to see other side city. The city is twinkled like the stars by the lights. In short, I would say that Alki Beach is my favorite place in Seattle where I often hang out and relax after the days of studying hard in school.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

You are right about beaches in Seattle being different. The water here is really cold all year 50 F/10 C), even in summer. Kids play in the water, but no one really swims except with a wetsuit.

Kathryn said...

You are right about beaches in Seattle being different. The water here is really cold all year 50 F/10 C), even in summer. Kids play in the water, but no one really swims except with a wetsuit.